VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Security Professional for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Responsible for protecting the Organization’s networks, infrastructure and computer systems.
• Protect computer systems by creating barriers deterring external access to them
• Recognize problems within systems by identifying uncharacteristic activity
• Assess current situations with the network security and carry out audits
• Implement improvements where needed and keep the users informed by completing performance reports on a regular basis to communicate the status of the system security.
• Customizing access to information per rules and necessity
• Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and service
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Endpoints/System monitoring for:
Usage of unlicensed and pirated software
Incidents of policy violations as per the information security policy.
Area in IT Security
• Network Troubleshooting
• System Administration
• Firewall Administration
• Security solution testing and implementation
• Information Security Policies
• Penetration testing & Vulnerability Assessment
• Ethical Hacking
• Security Analyst
• Security Incident handling
• Security awareness
Bahrain Nationals may only apply
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535/+91(0)471 4012246
Ad id: 9111
Available RSS Feeds to publish on your website instantly.
Full Site Rss Feeds Click here