VAM Systems WLL is currently looking for Core Banking Project Manager for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
Candidate must have experience minimum 10 years working experience in Banking Industry within IT project management role.
Candidate must have an IT Background with a minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in the Computing field. Masters Degree is a Plus.
Candidate must have a proven record of coordinating/managing IT projects, from the project initiation, until the project closure.
Able to follow up, encourage, and stimulate on the agreed actions by leading people autonomously.
Developing, documenting and communicating all plans, methodology of the implementation of relevant projects related to core banking businesses.
Coordinating with the Vendor(s) for planning and implementation of all projects giving the time, cost, scope, and quality.
Supervision on the tasks and the critical path, reevaluating the allocated resources depending on the progress of the project, and notify the management in advance for any obstacles or project(s) risk.
Successful past experience in managing (or active involvement in) upgrade of Core Banking Systems.
Experience in such projects: Customer Relationship Management, Loan Origination System, and branch management systems such as EBA.
Hands on experience to provide solution architecture diagrams (application, business, data, and technology) views.
1. Strong knowledge of Finastra (Misys) Equation, Finastra Fusion, Finastra OPICS, Finastra TI, and Misys Payment Manager (MPM).
2. General knowledge in SWIFT:
a. Category 1 - Customer Payments and Cheques
b. Category 2 - Financial Institution Transfers
c. Category 3 - Treasury Markets - Foreign Exchange Money Markets & Derivatives
d. Category 4 - Collections and Cash Letters
e. Category 7 - Documentary Credits and Guarantees)
3. Strong knowledge in retail and corporate banking, lending, collaterals, credit risk management, account services, reports and Inquiries.
4. Knowledge about banking regulations and standards in Qatar and or in the region (GCC) is a plus.
5. Good knowledge of card management systems, VISA, MasterCard.
6. Good knowledge in integration using middleware.
1. Excellent interpersonal skills.
2. Experience working under pressure
3. Fluency in English Arabic speaking is a plus
4. Strong negotiation skills
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.
Ad id: 7825
Available RSS Feeds to publish on your website instantly.
Full Site Rss Feeds Click here