VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for JBoss Fuse ESB Developer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 8 years of development experience in the Jboss Fuse ESB
• Minimum 2 projects work on MS CRM integrations from JAVA based application
• Minimum 3 years of experience Apache CAMEL, Spring and Maven based projects
• Minimum 3 years of experience of service development using SOAP and REST Services using Apache Camel, and CXF
• Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
• Good understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems.
• Strong knowledge of how data structures work
• SQL and Db2 skills
• Good understanding of Unit Testing
• Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Degree in Information Technology domain
• DB 2 database skills for iSeries
• Work with the FUSE ESB team to build and maintain the technical aspects of Services.
• Develop new services, SOAP and REST
• Develop integration services with source applications
• Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of ESB Services
• Participate in the set-up of test and pilot environment
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]
Ad id: 12831
Available RSS Feeds to publish on your website instantly.
Full Site Rss Feeds Click here
Our Partners for Middle East Gulf Jobs