VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Developer (Oracle Application Framework) for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Should have worked in Oracle EBS (eBusiness Suite) implementation of version 12.1.3 and above
Brief Description of expected tasks:
• OAF extensions using JDEV for Apps (10.x) and ADF including:
• Extending standard VO, CO, regions, etc. & New OAF extensions.
• Deployment of OAF objects on server (Unix environment)
• Migrating OAF pages from Apps 12.1.3 (AF) to apps 12.2.6 (ADF)
• Forms/Reports (Version)
• AME Configuration/Workflow
• PL/SQL Programming
Specifics of Skill Requirement (Versions)
• Version 6i to 10g
Relevant Experience - minimum 3 years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 (0)471 3073535.
Ad id: 7118