1. Handling Accounts receivable
2. Good experience in key customer reconciliation like Carrefour, Lulu, Al Manama group etc
3. Follow up and updating collection Target for entire UAE
4. Maintaining Write-Off file with proper supporting documents.
6. Review AR Aging to ensure compliance.
7. Assist in the setting up of the credit control system.
8. Reduce the cost of the routes by merging after market analysis.
10. Stock Verification.
11. Making invoices and send it to Ware house for delivery. Passing Entries for Returns & Discounts
12. Updating MIS on daily basis.
13. Customer Creation and Updating As per VAT Requirement.
14. Blocking and unblocking Customer PO’s
15. Working in Oracle (JD Edwards Enterprise One) & MS Navision ERP
Creation of Customer Master New & Existing in Local & Overseas Business Unit, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, UK, & UAE JD& MS Navision as per VAT Requirement.
16. Maintain New Accounts Numbers Serial Wise for All Business Unit Proper Checking Customer
Opening form & Company roles & Regulation Signature & Stamp
17. Creation of new Payment Terms, Rebate, New Collection Manager, Freight,
Customer Price Group,
18. Creation of Supplier Accounts, Legal Accounts, Finance Accounts, Business Unit,
New & Existing in JD & MS Navision
19. Updating Rebate & Credit limit Review, Blocking, and Unblocking Customer
20. Creation New Collection Manager in JD MS Navision
21. Vendor files and files numbers.
22. Maintain a filing system for all financial documents.
Ad id: 7057
|Al Maya Group|
High School Certificate